Terms & Conditions
Please note that contents are subject to change without notice based on produce availability. Your Good Food Bag will not look exactly like the one pictured.
All orders must be in by Wednesday 5 pm of the week before we are in your area. Due to the high volume of orders we will not be able to accommodate late orders.
Health & Safety
Working with fresh produce and other food items means that maintaining a safe environment has always been a key priority of our team. Here are some of the things we are doing to ensure the safety of our staff and of your order:
- Increase sanitation of our working areas and our vehicles.
- All our drivers have access to hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes in their vehicle.
- Our team is asked to remain at home should they show any sign of illness.
- Our team is practising social distancing which means that everybody who can work remotely and those remaining on our site are working from a safe distance from each other.
- Our packing team is using disposable gloves when handling produce and has been reminded of hand washing protocol.
What If My Produce Is Bad/Missing?
If the produce in your bag is not to your satisfaction, please call our orders desk at 613-968-2466 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not be able to refund/cancel your order if the cancellation request is received after Wednesday 5pm for an order scheduled for the upcoming week. Make sure you reach out at email@example.com or 613-968-2466 if you need to cancel an order that has already been placed.
Large Group Or Bulk Produce Orders?
If you are an agency or community organization looking to place a group order of market bags or more, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-968-2466 to discuss our ordering/delivery process.